We are able to deal with a wide range of common dermatological disorders
Acne, we treat mild to severe acne in adolescents and adults with a wide range of topical and oral treatments and where possible vitamin supplementation. Dr Salmond has a special interest in adult hormonal acne and its underlying investigation and treatment.
- Whole body mole checking with referral for solar scan of atypical moles if necessary.
- Atypical mole/skin lesion biopsy and removal either with radio frequency surgery or excision.
- Rosacea treatment with topical and oral medication including skin specific probiotics.
- Eczema in children and adults, we have a range of topical preventative treatments and skin supplements.
- Rashes- we are able to diagnose and manage acute skin conditions and rashes.
- Psoriasis we are able to manage and treat this chronic disorder.
- Fungal skin, nail and scalp infections, we offer a wide range of antifungal lotions, creams and oral treatments.
- Ingrown toenails, we are able to offer partial and full toenail removal under anaesthesia.
- Sebaceous cyst removal, we can excise the cyst and capsule ensuring complete resolution without recurrence.
- Abscess, we offer drainage and antibiotic therapy.
- Hair loss, we are able to investigate the underlying hormonal and vitamin deficiency causes of diffuse hair loss and offer appropriate treatment and supplementation.
- Alopecia, we offer topical steroid injections for this chronic condition to effectively treat patches of hair loss.
- Lacerations, we are able to suture acute cuts.