COVID 19 UPDATE
As we are all aware, Hong Kong is experiencing a surge in Covid-19 cases due an increase in local transmission. The government has instituted lockdown measures to restrict social interactions and contain the spread. In keeping with these measures, we will be continuing strict measures to ensure patient safety within the clinic. These include:
• Increased frequency of cleaning/sanitisation measures.
• Wearing of masks is mandatory at all times in the clinic.
• Any patient with potential Covid19 contact or any symptoms is requested to phone the clinic for a telemedicine review rather than present in person.
• Hand sanitiser points increased in the clinic.
• All patients will need to have their temperature taken before proceeding inside the clinic and answer a questionnaire to assess risk.
If testing is required, we remain able to send sputum test kits to the home for a sample to be collected and for those who need documentation for travel, we offer a blood test for past exposure. Please contact the clinic for further information.